To communicate the beauty of Indian art, songs, music and dance to people of all ages, abilities and cultural backgrounds.
To meet this aim, Vani Fine Arts seeks to:
- Create experiences of cultural unity and harmony through wider engagement with different types of world music, dance and visual art.
- Showcase the talents of upcoming artistes and established performers from the Indian Sub-Continent.
- Invite such artistes to hold lectures, workshops and demonstrations to maximise knowledge transfer and exposure to diverse audiences.
- Offer scholarships to needy students to enable them to extend their skills in the UK and abroad.
- Invite the best artistes from places like India and Sri Lanka to perform in the UK.
Invite such artistes to hold lecture demonstrations and/or workshops to impart their knowledge Through its educational, art and fund raising activities, Vani Fine Arts will continue to provide moral, financial and material support to charitable organisations involved in the care of terminally ill patients and underpriviledged children on the Indian Sub-Continent.